Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mental Capacity

On new year's eve/day of 2009 I discovered some abilities of mine which I believe I have always had but never really cared much about before. If I were to come right out and display these abilities for all the world then there would be too many questions and not enough answers. All I can say is that the human brain has SO much untapped potential and every part of it has a purpose. We all have access to these long dormant abilities and should not be afraid to practice them and do as much research as possible. I suppose there will come a time when I will have to display my own abilities, even if I get ridiculed to the point of humiliation. I have also come to realize that almost all famous "psychics" are not the genuine article. They may get certain feelings or insights from time to time but so do the rest of us. Anytime you get a certain feeling about a place or person...that is just your own intuition at work giving you a heads up. In the coming years more and more people will start awakening to their own potential and abilities, due to the changes taking place in our Universe. Keep an open mind at ALL times and never let anyone or anything discourage you. The dawn of a new era is upon us. A much more peaceful existence awaits us in the Golden Age.

1 comment:

  1. People are not aware of their potential, because people are not aware of who they truly are.

    ReplyDelete