Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breaking Ground

Breaking ground, we are breaking ground. Have another cup of premium brewed coffee and crack open your mind's eye. Do not expect to receive a gold medal or trophy for your efforts. Truth is rarely rewarded.

Its not a cynical observation. Vation. Ha, I was gonna' write down something about that fifth girl who dumped me in the middle of a romantic cruise across the atlantic but decided against it. That's exactly what she'd want me to do. I ain't gonna' pine over nobody anymore.

This whole construction is an evolutionary process unto itself. Know it, digest it, make love to it. At least it's guaranteed to be STD free. Ha, ha.

Two days ago, as I picked my nose, the sky looked particularly spacious. It caused me to think about all those people out there who have no food to eat or warm bed to sleep in/on. On, in.

I empathize with the plight of all sentient beings. Perhaps, a little too much. But hey... what the heck do I know?

I ain't into superficial longings. I may have them but I don't like 'em. Why should I care for shit like money and fame??

My hair is long right now. Past my shoulders, certainly. My facial hair seems to sway on its own. It is obvious to me that my appearance throws people most of the time but I think I like that. I like shocking people even if only for a few seconds at a time.

I'm a nice guy who doesn't like being a nice guy but at the same time I don't give a crap. Though, I do meditate as often as possible and peer behind the illusion that is our reality.

(Problems are meant to be explored.)

Exist exist exit ex-ist.

This is all a fantastical construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment