Thursday, September 29, 2011

Antiseptic

 All I have done today so far is post a lot more vital information on facebook pertaining to the Occupy Wall Street movement/protests/revolution. It has begun to spread like wild fire. There are even other countries beginning to show support for the movement. It is truly amazing and an awesome time to be living in. Future generations will be talking about this for some time to come and it will be in all the history books (digital or other form)! www.occupywallst.org

 Other than that, I have been writing/typing away and formulating some story ideas and new poem ideas. I very quickly decided to start writing another poetry e-book. It will be my forth and perhaps most interesting. So far it is titled Antiseptic Anarchism. The title came to me as I was reading Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass. Somewhere in the intro he wrote something about how he believes the poet to be the antiseptic of the world. That really struck a chord with me and I got this image in my head of a very altruistic way of life. My poetry seems to be taking on a new form as of lately and I do hope that it continues down that path. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment