Thursday, June 17, 2010

Much

I just thought I should post some kind of an entry since I have been neglecting my blogging for a while now. I suppose it is mainly due to the fact that I have been writing down most of my thoughts on various pieces of paper and in a bunch of notebooks. I’ve been paying attention to our “reality” a lot more lately. As I’m sure most of us have. There is SO much I wish to convey to people but I know that the timing must be right. Otherwise, it would just freak people out too much, too fast. Right now my message may sound very esoteric but it is esoteric for a reason. I know there will be a lot of people who will label me as either crazy or eccentric. Possibly both. And that is perfectly fine. Everyone will have to find their own way to deal with the many changes in their reality. And this is not something I’ve just made up on a whim. This dramatic shift is real (about as real as it can get). It is imminent. It must take place in order for our species to continue on this great mysterious journey.


PEACE, LOVE, LIGHT! :-)
-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment