Sunday, May 31, 2009

Questions

I have always been a born questioner. For as long as I can remember, if someone told me to believe in a certain concept or idea I would always ask myself if I truly believed what they were telling me. Eventually I learned that if someone else's belief in something did not immediately grab my attention or make me ponder then I would just discard it as useless. Then for a long time afterward I stopped questioning things and just learned to work around obstacles. If I met someone who was arrogant and/or stubborn then I would just assume that that is how they always were in their daily life. For the most part I was right nearly 80% of the time. I soon came to realize that no matter how much I may want to make someone understand my perspective it still boils down to whether or not that individual is ready to see the world through a different pair of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment