Sunday, November 25, 2012

Superman Dream

Had amazing dream last night. I was with some friends about to watch a movie then one of them asked me questions about some French writer I've never heard of. When I couldn't answer them he began to shout at me hysterically. Then I shouted at him and punched him extremely hard. Next thing I knew I was running outside and somehow I began to fly up into the sky like Superman! It was great! Eventually two guys dressed in black came after me, they could fly too but not as fast as me. I dove between buildings and bridges quite easily. Then I accidentally smashed into a bridge. But I was able to repair it by using my laser eyes to weld the steel back together. After that I continued flying onward and upward.

And that is when I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment