Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Hope everyone is having a splendid Memorial weekend. I just saw The Hangover 2 with the fam and it is hilarious! Though, I don't recommend it for small children but it is a definite must see for everyone else.

I've been struggling to define something lately. I don't know exactly what but I know it is something of significance. I recently parted ways with the cover band and therefore have a lot more time to continue working on my art. There is a local exhibition coming up in July which I might just participate in. The theme is anything to do with the fourth of July or the founding of America. I also plan on having my own semi-private exhibition at my home. There is ample room due to the fact that I don't have a lot of furniture right now. The other night I almost became lost in one of my abstract ideas. It was ... interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment