Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Object Over TX

 There's a U.F.O. that's been hovering over the city I live in, El Paso, TX, for the past 3 weeks. It's definitely not a plane, star, planet or weather balloon. It usually appears between the hours of 9-10:30 pm. At first glance it does look like a star but it is far too close and shines way brighter than a typical star. It glows a bright orange color and every few seconds it dims or gets a bit brighter. I tried recording it with my phone. The video quality is pretty blurry but if you look closely you can see a circular light pattern. I will be working on getting a better quality recording of it so I can post/upload it. I don't think it will be going away anytime soon. Another interesting fact is that this past Sunday there were three fighter jets that flew around in circles over the same area that the object usually appears in. All three jets flew dangerously close to the surrounding neighborhoods. Their engines shook my house! I'm no military expert but I do know that jets should not be flying so close to ANY residential areas.
It seemed like they too were trying to get a better look at the object.

There have been other sightings reported/recorded in other states and countries. There's evidence all over youtube! A lot of the objects look very similar and have the same flight patterns. Do your own search on youtube and you will see. 

Watch the skies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment