Thursday, September 3, 2009

MIND OR MIND NOT

Tried moving a psi-wheel through sheer will alone. It moved slowly but still moved nonetheless. I've seen videos on youtube of others who need to place their hands near it to make it move. So far I do not get the best results by using my hands. It seems to work better when I just simply stare at it. I know there are indeed other factors to take into consideration when attempting a feat of this nature. Such as heat and/or wind. But I am quite confident I can rule those out. Mostly because I have tried the same thing with a pendulum. And the pendulum always moves in the direction I tell it to. With the pendulum I have much more control over its rotation. With the psi-wheel, so far, it just rotates now and then. If I try to force it to rotate clockwise it moves counter clockwise. If I try to force it to rotate counter clockwise it rotates clockwise. I have only tried it a few times though. Regular practice may soon change all that.
There is still some part of me that thinks it is some sort of illusion. Usually I would agree with that if it weren't for the fact that I am the one performing these "illusions". I also get this strange feeling that seems to almost pulse throughout my body. It doesn't hurt or cause any discomfort. The best way to possibly describe it would be like the feeling you get when your hand/foot falls asleep. Or when you rub your hands together vigorously. There is that weird after feeling. Familiar but weird. I don't think I will document much of these "experiments". Mostly because there is already a VAST amount of telekinesis videos all over the internet. And also because I am fully aware of the high amount of skeptics out there who have made it their life's calling to quickly dismiss a lot of things. I do have a bit of an affinity toward such analysis. I myself was once a diehard skeptic and to some degree still am. Skeptics play a vital role in our society and have just as much right to denounce/analyze whatever they want. Just as many devoutly religious people believe very firmly in their own truths. There is a balance to everything within our Universe.

"Let the believers believe. Let the non-believers analyze." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment